Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Snow, but not nearly enough
Well, it's Wednesday, so time for quick recap of the weekend. Had a fun, relaxing time. Saturday I got up early and went to get my car inspected. Then I swung by to pick up the wife and head to IKEA. She wanted a new dresser (we left the beat-up old one in the house we sold in December). She picked one out and I spent part of Saturday afternoon putting it together. Saturday evening we went to visit friends. Since we're so often out of town on the weekends, it's rare we get to meet up with friends. It was a lot of fun. I finished assembling the dresser on Sunday. Watched about 75% of the Superbowl, got bored, and turned the channel.
Woke up this morning to about an inch of snow on the ground. The most we've had all winter! Sigh. What a letdown. Brushed off our cars and came in to work at my regular time.
Lost is finally back tonight, kicking off 16 uninterrupted weeks of new episodes. I hope it doesn't suck. I've been avoiding spoilers since November. It will be interesting to see if the Lost writers have been paying attention to the success of Heroes, and how the writers of that show tell a story. Especially the part about not having to have something happen only in the last five minutes of the episode!
Woke up this morning to about an inch of snow on the ground. The most we've had all winter! Sigh. What a letdown. Brushed off our cars and came in to work at my regular time.
Lost is finally back tonight, kicking off 16 uninterrupted weeks of new episodes. I hope it doesn't suck. I've been avoiding spoilers since November. It will be interesting to see if the Lost writers have been paying attention to the success of Heroes, and how the writers of that show tell a story. Especially the part about not having to have something happen only in the last five minutes of the episode!
Comments:
<< Home
Hope your new dresser is totally badass. Although I doubt it...it's a dresser.
Please, at least skip the unicorn figurines, mmkay?
And yay, another season of Lost for me to still not watch!
Post a Comment
Please, at least skip the unicorn figurines, mmkay?
And yay, another season of Lost for me to still not watch!
<< Home

