Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Webslinging
Today was one of those days when you feel like crying. While screaming. While laughing.
I actually got a chance to watch Prometheus the other night, but it was on DVD, not BluRay. All the extras that promised "answers" are on the BluRay, but the bedroom only had a DVD player. First-world problem.
One cool thing I did: Henry has pajamas of Woody and Buzz from Toy Story. The bottoms of the Woody PJs are just blue with red cuffs. I found Henry a Spider-Man T-shirt and combined it with the Woody bottoms and created Spider-Man PJs that he was very excited to show off.
Do you know how difficult it is to find a large Spider-Man safe enough for a 2-year-old that isn't covered with stupid electronics? This one was on sale, but he had some bizarre rocket launcher attached to his arm. Removing it required removing three screws, then using Super Glue to to put the two halves of the forearm back together!
I actually got a chance to watch Prometheus the other night, but it was on DVD, not BluRay. All the extras that promised "answers" are on the BluRay, but the bedroom only had a DVD player. First-world problem.
One cool thing I did: Henry has pajamas of Woody and Buzz from Toy Story. The bottoms of the Woody PJs are just blue with red cuffs. I found Henry a Spider-Man T-shirt and combined it with the Woody bottoms and created Spider-Man PJs that he was very excited to show off.
Do you know how difficult it is to find a large Spider-Man safe enough for a 2-year-old that isn't covered with stupid electronics? This one was on sale, but he had some bizarre rocket launcher attached to his arm. Removing it required removing three screws, then using Super Glue to to put the two halves of the forearm back together!

