Monday, August 27, 2012
Shirts
RIPT Apparel is another one of those places that offers a T-shirt design for 24 hours, and then it's gone forever. Yesterday they had this one:
Now, if you don't know, Rogers is Steve Rogers (AKA Captain America) and Stark is Tony Stark (AKA Iron Man). I'm not wild about the "Avenge America" tagline, but it's really no more repugnant than Romney's "Restore America" (Hello? America's standing in the world dropped when we avenged the September 11 terrorist attacks by starting two decade-long (+) wars. Sigh.) The logo (Cap's shield inside Iron Man's chest light) makes this shirt, so at $10 I had to bite.
Now, if you don't know, Rogers is Steve Rogers (AKA Captain America) and Stark is Tony Stark (AKA Iron Man). I'm not wild about the "Avenge America" tagline, but it's really no more repugnant than Romney's "Restore America" (Hello? America's standing in the world dropped when we avenged the September 11 terrorist attacks by starting two decade-long (+) wars. Sigh.) The logo (Cap's shield inside Iron Man's chest light) makes this shirt, so at $10 I had to bite.
Comments:
<< Home
Unless the "Avenge America" is in movie continuity and relates to the invasion....I dunno.
The shirt is all sorts of awesome, either way. Nice grab!
Post a Comment
The shirt is all sorts of awesome, either way. Nice grab!
<< Home


