Sunday, August 12, 2012
Marriage is tough sometimes, y'all. (Preaching to the choir, I know.)
I just saw Madness perform live at the closing ceremony of the Olympics online, but the streaming quality of NBC blows (like most of their coverage. Ryan Seacrest? REALLY? You paid extra to borrow him from Fox? Blech!).
So I'll be watching to rebroadcast on network TV tonight, and pray Bob Costas can shut his damn cakehole for five minutes while all the bands perform.
Things I like this weekend: Everything But the Girl, beer, grilled food, naps, beer.
I just saw Madness perform live at the closing ceremony of the Olympics online, but the streaming quality of NBC blows (like most of their coverage. Ryan Seacrest? REALLY? You paid extra to borrow him from Fox? Blech!).
So I'll be watching to rebroadcast on network TV tonight, and pray Bob Costas can shut his damn cakehole for five minutes while all the bands perform.
Things I like this weekend: Everything But the Girl, beer, grilled food, naps, beer.
