Friday, June 15, 2012

 

Phones and feelings

Phone is fixed. I checked out places on Yelp and found a phone repair place three blocks from my office that had fantastic reviews from real people. I dropped it off, and when he asked the inevitable "How did you break both glass sides of the phone?" I told him the whole story (see previous post for the sordid details). Just over $100, which included a 5% discount when he asked how I had heard of the company and told him I found it on Yelp!

What else? I still feel like a work-in-progress in terms of expressing myself (emotionally) to the people I love. Ha! This post is taking a strange turn, huh? I sometimes feel like a robot, wondering "What is this thing you humans call 'emotions'?" But I'm trying.

L's sister is supposed to come down and babysit tonight, allowing us to go to dinner alone and possibly see Avengers (finally!). Yay!

I leave you with this: the final panel form today's Rex Morgan, MD. Just a couple of good looking folks looking like a Roy Lichtenstein. 




Comments:
Keep trying. I hear it gets easier.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?