Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 

Checking in

I feel like I should update. I haven't really been any busier than usual. Not really. I had to play "catch up" a little after missing a week for H's surgery, but it wasn't awful. Playoff hockey kept me occupied through the first two rounds. Darn it, the Caps lost in game 7 to the Rangers. Sigh. Still, they beat the defending champs (Bye, Bruins!) and came darn close to beating the #2 ranked team in the division. Not bad for a team that almost didn't make the playoffs at all!!! Henry is doing amazing. His scar (or his "boo boo" as he calls it) is a thin pink line. Since all the scabbing is gone, he's cleared for swimming in the pool over Memorial Day weekend! He points to the TV or my jersey and says "ockey!" We have fun watching it together. As usual, other things are also going on (aren't they always?) that I can't go into yet, but overall things are going really well. Looking forward to the weekend. L's sister from NYC is coming down for the weekend to see the boy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?