Monday, April 16, 2012

 

What a day

This kid is amazing. I'll write a longer post about it when I have my laptop later in the week, but I'm writing this on an iPad at Henry's bedside while he sleeps. So far so good. My son had open heart surgery, went on bypass, came off bypass, took some of my blood, got sewn back up, and came through like a champ. In a few months, he will forget this ever happened.

Thanks for all the well wishes. This has been terrifying, but he's in great hands and we're by his side to take his hand when he cries.



Comments:
We're so happy to hear that Henry is doing well! What a relief for you both. And what a tough little boy you have!
 
I'm so happy that this is all in the past. I hope he'll be back on the playground in no time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?