Friday, March 16, 2012

 

Friday!!!!!

Finally.

Listening to some Joe Strummer this morning at my desk.

You know how sometimes when a family member gets cancer, other family members shave their heads in support? Well, we wanted to do something like that for Henry. I was actually toying with the idea of a tattoo (Don't be shocked. In typical English major fashion, I would have gotten a lowercase "h" in an old typewriter font) but I need to donate blood in case he needs a transfusion during or after the surgery, and that means tattoos are a no-no. So I browsed ebay for a while and finally decided on this:

The auction listing described it as "Tibet style brown leather pendant bracelet /heart pendant." It came from Shanghai, China and I paid $2.98 for it (with free shipping). So if you see me and wonder why I'm accessorizing like a 13-year-old girl, that's why!

Comments:
It's a lovely symbol.
 
I like it!

We did the head shave last year for my cousin's wife...

And now I can refer to you as a man I met on-line who accessorizes like a 13 year old girl....it gets better and better!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?