Sunday, February 12, 2012
Well, best laid plans and all that, huh?
Our friends down the street offered to pick up lunch and come over to watch the Caps-Rangers game at 12:30 today. The dad and their little girl arrived and explained the mom wasn't feeling well and would be along. The game started, and at the end of the first period we ordered food and I went to pick it up. When I got there, I received a text from Laura, saying, "[The mom] called and said she thought she had food poisoning and they had to go home. Take their food to their house."
So I dropped their food off, said I hope she felt better, then returned home to eat my sandwich and watch the second period.
So I dropped their food off, said I hope she felt better, then returned home to eat my sandwich and watch the second period.
Comments:
<< Home
Had a visit from a fellow blogger (same first name as you, but goes by The Armchair Squid on-line) and his family. My wife was to make the meal that morning for their afternoon visit but took ill. She went to bed and the kids and I entertained our guests over hastily ordered Domino's pizza...
The sandwich was very good! It was a drag because the little girl is a few months older than Henry, and they play together really well! It's a trip watching them.
Post a Comment
<< Home


