Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 

Seize the day

Yesterday the temps were again mild as heck for February: in the low 60s! I picked up H from the sitter on the way home from work and we went straight to a playground to get some air. And swing. And swing. And swing. That's all he wanted to do! Nearly 30 minutes of it!

I'm going to curse and show a little emotion here: Holy shit, this kid is fuckin' awesome! His favorite toys are Jackie Chan and a plush Alexander Ovechkin. Yesterday evening he randomly climbed onto a rocking horse he was too small for a month ago and started rocking out on it like it was no big deal, shocking the heck out of us. He does something new every day.

Comments:
He's such a cute little kid. I love to see that he's getting so big!
 
He IS awesome! What a great picture
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?