Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Air mail
If you've heard the band Air, you know what they sound like (Duh, if you've heard ANY band, you generally know what they sound like, unless they change their style every release!).
Anywho... I got a tweet from AmazonMP3 that Air's new release Le Voyage Dans La Lune is out today, and Amazon has it on MP3 for $3.99. Eleven songs and a 15-minute video (and the video is the original 1902 film Le Voyage Dans La Lune with Air doing the modern soundtrack!) Total deal! So I purchased it and added it to my iPod while I made coffee this morning.
Anywho... I got a tweet from AmazonMP3 that Air's new release Le Voyage Dans La Lune is out today, and Amazon has it on MP3 for $3.99. Eleven songs and a 15-minute video (and the video is the original 1902 film Le Voyage Dans La Lune with Air doing the modern soundtrack!) Total deal! So I purchased it and added it to my iPod while I made coffee this morning.
Comments:
<< Home
Hmmmm....I do not know this band you write about....errr....this band about which you write.
I will now Google and such to get up to speed...
Post a Comment
I will now Google and such to get up to speed...
<< Home

