Saturday, December 17, 2011

 

New Jersey (not the state)

So, for my birthday, Laura said I could get a hockey jersey, if I so wanted. I wasn't too keen on anything in the official store (especially in the $200 range!), so I said I'd look around the web. I found something I liked, but when I placed the order, a few weeks later I received an email that it wasn't available (but I had received a shipping notice, huh???), so that was a bust.

I was browsing ebay, just looking at random jerseys, when I came across this one:

It's Alexander Semin, with his name spelled in Cyrillic. Am I a complete dork? Here's what pushed me over: It was $35. At that price, you're lucky the name is spelled correctly (and it is, I checked!).

So I get a jersey and save the family $165. Win!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?