Saturday, December 17, 2011
I can watch the hell out of some kids TV these days. Wiggles, Yo Gabba Gabba, Backyardigans (which I find really has catchy songs)... It's replaced reading in my life, which, is a little sad, but what a trade off for having this little dude to watch things with! The Caps play tonight in Colorado, so the game doesn't start until 9 (usual start time is 7), so I will hopefully get the kid bathed and asleep before the first puck drop! Wish me luck!
Comments:
<< Home
Reading will make a come back...
My wife and I were discussing the changes due to these kids of ours and came to the same conclusion you did...it is all worth it.
Post a Comment
My wife and I were discussing the changes due to these kids of ours and came to the same conclusion you did...it is all worth it.
<< Home

