Wednesday, December 21, 2011

 

The Car!

Kid has snot-running cold and fever. He's in a cranky mood. Luckily we have a few more recovery days until Christmas. His increased snoozing allowed me to watch a movie on my iPad via Netflix streaming. I watched The Car (1977), staring James Brolin. It's best described as Jaws, if it took place in the desert and the shark was an indestructible possessed driverless car. You know what? It kind of worked! After the first kill, it was kind of spooky. And in typical 1970s cinema fashion, they don't really explain shit at the end! Makes it better, in my opinion. Can't embed the trailer with the iPad, but check the link to see it's grainy glory!


Still waiting for a few gifts to arrive. Not worried... yet.

Comments:
OMG! I absolutely LOVED this movie growing up....I recall it being one of those heavy rotation HBO deals. So scary when I was 9 or so.

And I left school today CONVINCED some of my Christmas gifts have not arrived....and now I am on vacation.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?