Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Awkward...
[I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The office is next door to Goodwill (classy, huh?) That's the background to this post.]
Number of times in my life I've thought about Penn State before their recent child rape scandal: ZERO. I can literally not think of a single time the school has entered my mind. I knew the name of the head coach, but only because he apparently coached Abe Lincoln when he was in school (haha, age joke).
But yesterday at Goodwill? TWICE:
Number of times in my life I've thought about Penn State before their recent child rape scandal: ZERO. I can literally not think of a single time the school has entered my mind. I knew the name of the head coach, but only because he apparently coached Abe Lincoln when he was in school (haha, age joke).
But yesterday at Goodwill? TWICE:
The book was on the "new arrivals" shelf.
Yes, it's a Penn State baby shoe. I can't make this stuff up, folks.

