Saturday, November 12, 2011
Hopscotch post
I didn't bother to check the country of origin for this stuff. I doubt it's America...
Keeping busy. Last weekend we went to an oyster festival in a small coastal town and had a blast. They close the entire town and charge you to park in a field, then you walk across the bridge into town where you can sample tons of different food (not just oysters). From the assorted vendors I had: 12 oysters, then a fried shrimp basket, then 5 more oysters, then 2 deep fried Oreos, then 8 more oysters. We actually walked over four miles that day, so I needed the fuel anyway! We watched a guy juggling and telling the worst jokes while doing it. Then he got on a unicycle and juggled. It was a corny act, but seeing it through Henry's eyes stopped me from making any snarky comments to the wife about it. The baby is making me a better person (less of a jaded dickweed?)
Then H saw one of these and was entranced. He sat on the ground and looked up at it with awe on his face for minutes. We finally had to pick him up and lead him away:
If all goes well, I'll have something cool to report about what we're doing tomorrow...
In the meantime, let's go Caps! Going for the second win in two days tonight!
Comments:
<< Home
I am not a fan of any type of seafood. Still, multiple vendors and the festival atmosphere sounds like fun.
Less of a jaded dickweed...so.....
Post a Comment
Less of a jaded dickweed...so.....
<< Home

