Thursday, October 27, 2011
Walking Dead
I'm enjoying the second season of Walking Dead. Some people complain that it's more a soap opera with zombies than a zombie show, and they're sort of missing the point that that's exactly what it is! I watched the second episode of the new season last night after the boy fell asleep. If money were no object, I'd get those giant volumes of the Walking Dead Omnibus. (Omnibuses? Omnibi? Singular is the plural too?) [Omnibuses is the correct answer, for those playing at home!]
I can handle all the weeping and crying and talking, because it is just the lull between bad-ass moments like the redneck dude who uses a crossbow to silently kill zombies. A crossbow!
I can handle all the weeping and crying and talking, because it is just the lull between bad-ass moments like the redneck dude who uses a crossbow to silently kill zombies. A crossbow!
Comments:
<< Home
I missed the comic when it came out, me being a capes and tights guy (and I only was collecting superhero books at the time ::rimshot::). The IT guy at my last school loaned me the first 4 or 5 trades which I enjoyed. I never got any of the others.....maybe I will ask my library to do so.
Post a Comment
<< Home

