Wednesday, October 12, 2011

 

Busy Week

I feel like I should have something interesting to write about, but I have been busy. Work is busy (but good!), and the boy is teething like crazy with a small cold too, and L has a cold also, so home isn't the Rancho Relaxo, if you know what I'm saying!

I received two books for my birthday, both which I wanted but don't know when I'll get the opportunity to read:

Simon Pegg's book about his nerdy life so far!


The stunt double for the Indiana Jones movies (and many others) wrote a book!


Right now they're sitting unread (on a high shelf, because if Henry gets a hold of it, it goes in his mouth to be chewed on!).

I also received the original Star Wars trilogy on BluRay (with only a single commentary as an extra on each? I needed to get the big box set to get the other extras? SCREW YOU, LUCAS!).

Comments:
Heard Simon Pegg on a podcast I recently discovered. I added the book to my library's purchase list!
 
Also, how many versions do you own of Star Wars? Just curious...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?