Wednesday, September 28, 2011

 

Rain, rain go away!

I have been unmotivated to post anything. Why? Well, work has kept me busy during the day, life has kept me busy at night (teething kid who run/walks now and grabs everything), and it's been raining every damn day since, what? August? Seems like it. The inside of my windshield is wet in the morning! What's up with that? How do you fight humidity in your car? How long before mold starts? Sigh.

It's so wet out there that mushrooms are sprouting up in huge clumps in the middle of yards.

Yes, I know it's not cancer and it's such a "first world" problem to complain about stuff like this. Screw it. Having a blog implies I have a computer and so I'm already a privileged douche, so let me complain here!


Comments:
I feel bad that work sucks SO bad right now, I was looking forward to coming home and MOWING today.

I mow barefoot. Lots of 'shrooms went down. Mega-gross feeling on the tootsies!
 
You mow barefoot? That's bold. Don't lose a few toes slipping on wet grass!
 
I hadn't really thought of that before.....
 
Two thoughts:

1. You really do reside in the "Live Free or Die" state!

2. You really are Andy Bernard from "The Office."

;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?