Tuesday, August 16, 2011

 

Tuesday Troubles


Kiddo is teething again, which makes him angry and weepy and moody. He woke up at 5 this morning and refused to go back to sleep, but by 6:45 when I left for work, he could barely keep his eyes open.

I'm feeling a bit tired, depressed, and anxious myself today, probably from lack of sleep and a little lack of enthusiasm about the current project I'm working on at work.

We've become fans of Yo Gabba Gabba! There are so many nods to the parents on the show: The old Atari-like graphics between songs, the "hip" guest stars, the musical guests (Weezer!). Good times. And Henry love watching singing and dancing. And the songs are catchy without being annoying.

Kiddo is 11 months old now and standing on his own (when he's not aware he's doing it). He'll be walking unaided any day now.

Yep, he has his own little chair. Doesn't spend much time in it yet, because when he's awake he does not sit still!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?