Thursday, August 04, 2011

 

Hollywood Video's Secret Bunker!

They are continuing to demolish the Hollywood Video next to my office (and with it, metaphorically violently slamming the door on video stores as a viable retail option in general), and today they used the big back hoe digger thing to lift out the steel boilers. Behind one was this:
Click pic to embiggen even more!

Ohhhh! What could that have been at one time? I only had a few seconds to speculate before the machine demolished it with one smashing metal fist.

Oh well. At least I got a picture!

Comments:
Wow, I didn'tow even know there were still Hollywood videos out there.

Guess there is one less now, anyway. ;)
 
We discovered (by accident) that there is still a Blockbuster in a nearby town!

I absolutely love the THOUGHT of exploring abandoned buildings but in reality I think I would chicken out in the end...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?