Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Bless me
Why did every parent on the planet neglect to tell me the baby would give me every cold he has, including this snot-running one in AUGUST. My joints hurt and it feels like someone took Silly Putty and filled my sinuses. No wonder the baby woke up crying at 9:30, 11, 12, 3, and 5 last night. At least I can take medications to treat the symptoms. All he has is baby Vick's Vaporub and the ball syringe that sucks snot out and makes him scream.
Still, on a selfish note I can freely share in a blog, having a cold when it's scheduled to be 97 degrees today blows.
Still, on a selfish note I can freely share in a blog, having a cold when it's scheduled to be 97 degrees today blows.
Comments:
<< Home
This effect also occurs with new teachers, particularly at the beginning of a new school year. I've been there with the cold in 90+ degree weather in Florida. It DOES blow.
Advil Cold and Sinus, hot tea, and Afrin to the rescue. Not necessarily in that particular order.
Post a Comment
Advil Cold and Sinus, hot tea, and Afrin to the rescue. Not necessarily in that particular order.
<< Home

