Friday, July 01, 2011
Time for the shorts and the flipflops!
Got a vacation coming up. Like, coming up at 3pm today! Nine days off (including two weekends and the 4th of July)! Last year it was pics of red Crocs and fireworks. This year it will be red Crocs, fireworks, and a baby. Holy crap y'all. I have a kid. That still blows my mind sometimes to write down!
I'll post now and then while I'm out.
Things I hope to do while on vacation:
I'll post now and then while I'm out.
Things I hope to do while on vacation:
- Finally watch the BluRay of Watchmen I bought so long ago!
- Get out in the kayak.
- Read a book.
- Late afternoons in the pool with the boy.
- Drinks on the back deck while something is grilling.
- Napping when the baby naps!

