Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Send your camels to bed.
Don't have a lot I feel like talking about, but I'm tired of seeing that damn SIGH post, so I'm writing something to replace it!
Inspired by Kate's posts about music, here's a quick funny one. The other night the little guy woke up crying (as he does) and I hopped up on autopilot to go to the kitchen to get him a small bottle. On the way I passed a digital clock, and it happened to be 12:00 exactly. As I entered the kitchen, I caught myself singing softly, "Midnight at the Oasis, send your camels to bed..." It is one goofy song, and like many songs in the mid-1970s, it's about humping! I giggled as I returned to the baby, bottle in hand.
Here's a live version:
Inspired by Kate's posts about music, here's a quick funny one. The other night the little guy woke up crying (as he does) and I hopped up on autopilot to go to the kitchen to get him a small bottle. On the way I passed a digital clock, and it happened to be 12:00 exactly. As I entered the kitchen, I caught myself singing softly, "Midnight at the Oasis, send your camels to bed..." It is one goofy song, and like many songs in the mid-1970s, it's about humping! I giggled as I returned to the baby, bottle in hand.
Here's a live version:
Comments:
<< Home
Would love to get you into the 30 Song challenge next time....
Also, based on some of your comments on my blog, we are brainstorming some sort of book challenge...I'll keep you in the loop...
Post a Comment
Also, based on some of your comments on my blog, we are brainstorming some sort of book challenge...I'll keep you in the loop...
<< Home

