Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Life

Dog limping with leg pain of indeterminate origin.
Baby teething.
Heat index of 116 today.
Going to a funeral on Monday.

I am really making an effort to live each day in the moment... to remember what John Lennon said: "Life's what happens when you're making other plans."

I don't want to look back on this time as a series of chores, as a line of annoyances, as a constant buzzing I was trying to silence.

I want to feel this.

I want to feel.

I will.

Comments:
Life can really suck sometimes. :(
 
Sorry pally. The early bit of a child's life is the hardest (having done this twice now). I noticed with Miriya that even with the toughest of circumstances, the little laughs and smiles help even if only for a little while.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?