Tuesday, June 21, 2011

 

Work in progress

Mobile baby means baby proofing!

Not too long ago, I put three IKEA bookcases in a line on our... front porch? Sun room? Not really sure what to call it. It's a front porch that has been enclosed, so it's part of the interior of the house (insulation, AC, etc.). Yesterday I installed doors with tempered glass in them to keep the enticing items behind closed doors for a few years (until he can reach the handles). It's a lot of random junk there now (which Laura will organize as she sees fit) and I still have one more set to install, as you can see below...


...but we're making making progress. I also installed a child latch on the cabinet under the kitchen sink were we keep all the cleaners.

Good thoughts for the little guy, please. The pediatrician heard his little heart murmur (which the cardiologist said he would outgrow by one year), so we have a follow-up appointment this afternoon with the cardiologist.

Comments:
My oldest was born with an "innocent" heart murmur....still some scary $#!t to deal with....lots of prayers for you all...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?