Monday, June 27, 2011
We don't have to...
We had a good appointment with the cardiologist. Won't go into too much detail, but he assured us and we have a follow-up appointment in a year, so that's comforting.
The little guy loves to stand up holding on to things and he is also enjoying dancing. I played this video on my iPad over the weekend and we danced together:
The kiddo doesn't understand the lyrics, but he loves the melody and the beat! I was saddened to hear Jermaine Stewart died of AIDS, especially after he had a hit with the song promoting drinking and dancing over getting naked.
The little guy loves to stand up holding on to things and he is also enjoying dancing. I played this video on my iPad over the weekend and we danced together:
The kiddo doesn't understand the lyrics, but he loves the melody and the beat! I was saddened to hear Jermaine Stewart died of AIDS, especially after he had a hit with the song promoting drinking and dancing over getting naked.
Comments:
<< Home
Holy crap, I love love love that song. It sculpted my worldview to the point where I always show some class and never never go so fast.
Post a Comment
<< Home

