Wednesday, May 25, 2011
"Up in my lonely room"
(This is post # 1,225, if that matters. Just a nice number.)
In this modern world, where we watch images from around the world in real time, I'm always surprised when I discover a really good song from a band I never heard of. Not only from a band I'd never heard of, but a band that had enough success to release a greatest hits package in the UK!
Anyway, the band is called The Coral, and the song is called "Dreaming of You." The performance below is from 2007, but the single was originally released in 2002 (almost a decade ago?!?)
In this modern world, where we watch images from around the world in real time, I'm always surprised when I discover a really good song from a band I never heard of. Not only from a band I'd never heard of, but a band that had enough success to release a greatest hits package in the UK!
Anyway, the band is called The Coral, and the song is called "Dreaming of You." The performance below is from 2007, but the single was originally released in 2002 (almost a decade ago?!?)
