Friday, April 29, 2011
Tremulous Dreams
Had a dream last night that I was at a Willie Nelson concert (never have) and between songs someone came on stage and whispered something into Willie's ear and then Willie said "The test results are in: I don't have diabetes!" Then he made up a song on the spot about it:
"I... don't have... dia BEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEES..."
What The HECK???
Can't begin to imagine what that means, beyond a poor night's sleep due to a cranky baby with a mild fever.
Game one of the next round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs is tonight. Caps are playing Tampa Bay Lightening (who I hope are very tired after playing all seven of their first round games to beat the Penguins, while the Caps only needed five games to take down the Rangers).
"I... don't have... dia BEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEES..."
What The HECK???
Can't begin to imagine what that means, beyond a poor night's sleep due to a cranky baby with a mild fever.
Game one of the next round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs is tonight. Caps are playing Tampa Bay Lightening (who I hope are very tired after playing all seven of their first round games to beat the Penguins, while the Caps only needed five games to take down the Rangers).
LET'S GO CAPS!
Comments:
<< Home
Whew, I'm so glad to hear that he doesn't have the diabetes. I was really worried there ;)
Do...do they actually make hockey legos? Because that would be pretty awesome.
Post a Comment
Do...do they actually make hockey legos? Because that would be pretty awesome.
<< Home



