Monday, March 21, 2011

 

Another week, another post...

Man, I've got to post more often than once a week! Hopefully things are relaxing a bit and I'll have more to say.

In the meantime though... here's another weekend recap!

Friday night the Caps beat the Devils 3-0, so that was awesome.

Saturday... Oh, I finally installed the room-darkening shades in the kid's room (so I hope he'll start sleeping in there soon!). I measured incorrectly on one of the windows and the shade was an inch too long! I went to the store with the receipt just in case and asked them to cut another inch off. The woman looked at it for a second, then grabbed a new one and cut it to the correct length, explaining that you can't make a straight second cut. But I wasn't charged for my stupidity, so yay!

Saturday for lunch we went to BGR. It was not inexpensive, but we've been wanting to try it, and L. said it was the best veggie burger she's ever had. High praise! I'd easily put the burger I had in the top 5 burgers I've ever had.

Saturday afternoon L. had to make a few dishes for a potluck she was attending at a friend's house, so the kid and I went out for a while. Saturday night kid and I hung out while wife went to her girls' night dinner party. Kid dropped off to sleep at 8:30 (and awakened at 10:30 screaming until I got him back to sleep), but I managed to do something I hadn't done since last September! Know what it was? Take a guess.
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
I finished a book! Holy moly! I can't believe it! That was one relaxing evening. No TV, just me in a comfy chair with a book. And a dog or two and at least one cat stopping by now and then for pets.

Sunday we we went to a good Mexican restaurant for lunch, then all three of us took a nap. That was rare and much appreciated!



Sunday

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?