Saturday, December 04, 2010
Sigh
Fuck the shady tow truck company Advanced Towing Company. License to steal, they have. (Talk like Yoda, I will).
The have a Better Business Bureau rating of F, the reviews on Yelp and Google are hilarious in their anger. This company has been doing this since at least 2005, and apparently they also give a cut of the ransom to random snitches who CALL THEM if they see you park in a trap space. Jeez.
Caps game on TV tonight. I'll drink my anger into submission! Yay!
On the plus side, Kirby is home, ate, took his pills, and is resting. He's so happy to be home!
The have a Better Business Bureau rating of F, the reviews on Yelp and Google are hilarious in their anger. This company has been doing this since at least 2005, and apparently they also give a cut of the ransom to random snitches who CALL THEM if they see you park in a trap space. Jeez.
Caps game on TV tonight. I'll drink my anger into submission! Yay!
On the plus side, Kirby is home, ate, took his pills, and is resting. He's so happy to be home!
Comments:
<< Home
Not only did I get towed, I got towed while I was inside the drugstore for 10 minutes picking up medicine for a baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home

