Tuesday, November 30, 2010

 

Baby, dog, hockey

I watched Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead last night, with Henry in his chair turned toward me so his first memory won't be a zombie eating someone!

I love his face in this picture. He was smiling before I picked up my phone, I promise!

Send some good vibes to the ball of fluff below if you could. Kirby was vomiting Sunday night and they kept him overnight at the vet's last night, doing x-rays and blood tests to figure out why he has a fever. Hopefully he's all better this morning and we can bring him home. He's a rescue who's scared and strangers, so I imagine a night in a cage surrounded by strangers made being sick all the more horrible for him. Poor Kirby.


And now, since this post is all over the map, here's a random video. It's from the first Caps game Laura and I ever went to, November 17, 2009. It also happened to be a game in which Caps forward Matt Bradley traded punches with New York Rangers Aaron Voros. Bradley got a cut above his eye, bled all over himself, got stitches, and came back in the third period and scored the game-winning goal! You couldn't have scripted it better than that.




Bonus Item:


"Yo!"

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?