Monday, October 11, 2010
Start of hockey season, end of paternity leave
We had a great time at the home opener for the Caps. They beat the NJ Devils 7-2! In the final five minutes, the Devil players got frustrated enough to simply start fights on the ice. There were at least four! How does long-time season ticket holder (and game show host) Pat Sajak feel about the Devils brawling? He does not approve...
Photo from the Flickr stream of Capitals: View From the Uppers. Original here.
(If I didn't credit correctly or the photographer wants this removed, just leave a comment. I've attempted to follow guidelines for use on my public, noncommercial blog that maybe five people read!)
I also learned the wisdom of patience, as Ovechkin's Team Russia Olympic jersey was on the clearance rack, reduced $70 off original price of last year. I actually had enough cash in my pocket for it!

Today is my final day at home with wife and baby (and today just because it happens to be Columbus Day). Wife is a little testy with me because she's anxious about losing her support during the day. Her mom is coming up tonight to stay a few days to ease the transition.
Photo from the Flickr stream of Capitals: View From the Uppers. Original here.(If I didn't credit correctly or the photographer wants this removed, just leave a comment. I've attempted to follow guidelines for use on my public, noncommercial blog that maybe five people read!)
I also learned the wisdom of patience, as Ovechkin's Team Russia Olympic jersey was on the clearance rack, reduced $70 off original price of last year. I actually had enough cash in my pocket for it!
+ + +
Today is my final day at home with wife and baby (and today just because it happens to be Columbus Day). Wife is a little testy with me because she's anxious about losing her support during the day. Her mom is coming up tonight to stay a few days to ease the transition.
Comments:
<< Home
Good luck with going back to work! I hope you have a slow first day back.
I hope Smacky Jr. doesn't miss you too much!
Post a Comment
I hope Smacky Jr. doesn't miss you too much!
<< Home

