Thursday, October 14, 2010

 

Candyman is back in town

Back at work again. It's like I have a job or something! In lieu of passing out cigars, which has fallen a bit out of fashion as a way to announce your wife had a baby, L had the idea to pass out these instead:
We found a store in the area that carries them and we bought several dozen. I gave them to colleagues at work today and they were a big hit. The females were all "Awwwwwww, what a sweet idea!" and the guys were mostly "Ohhh, chocolate!"

+ + +

Last night the Caps beat the Islanders, meaning they swept their first home series and their record is now 3-1. Yay!

Comments:
That is a GREAT idea...I should have given away some Wolverine comics or something....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?