Monday, August 09, 2010

 

Get a room! (AKA Kids today...)

De and I went to the Found Footage Festival's showing of Computer Beach Party at the Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse Saturday night (named the #1 thing to do in DC last weekend by the Washington Post! OOOOOOOH!). A good time was had by all. But not as good as these kids in front of us:


The seats are the drafthouse are basically high-backed office chairs, which makes their public display of affection all the more impressive, as she had to contort her upper body to get into the above position (modified headlock, it appears) while keeping her butt in her own seat. I wasn't fast enough to get a "kissing" photo (though I had multiple opportunities), but it looked like this:


Comments:
Thinking back on those two reminded me of a comment made by a lad named Rusty in the classic film, National Lampoon's European Vacation.
 
"He's not gonna pork her Russ."

"I think he is, dad!"

(turns and looks) "Okay, he may pork her."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?