Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Check it out
This morning I sent Kate this pic I took of my new pens (a second box of red pens [already went through the first box] and a box of blue pens!):

This is Kate's Twitter stream:
She sent my pic to the Pentel folks. Then they retweeted it:
Yeah, it would be more impressive if it was their larger, latest tweet instead of the offer of free pens to Barefoot Mama (Sheesh. How 'bout some love here, folks? I'm not at the female blogger conference, but I do go through a LOT of red pens in my job!

This is Kate's Twitter stream:
She sent my pic to the Pentel folks. Then they retweeted it:
Yeah, it would be more impressive if it was their larger, latest tweet instead of the offer of free pens to Barefoot Mama (Sheesh. How 'bout some love here, folks? I'm not at the female blogger conference, but I do go through a LOT of red pens in my job!

