Monday, August 30, 2010
Beginning the final week!
I got through the "extras" disc and Friday the 13th Part 2 last night while L. watched the Emmys in the other room. EIGHT days until the due date. If he doesn't come out on his own in the next week, they schedule a time to induce.
We went to the car seat inspection on Saturday, and apparently I'm an idiot because it was installed wrong 12 different ways. Now that it's in correctly, we're not removing the base ever again. Except that when the kid gets bigger he'll need a new seat. Crap. Oh, I also learned that the county just adjusted their laws and now any child under the age of TWELVE is supposed to ride in the back seat! WTF? The officer even said, "Yeah, good luck enforcing that." Indeed, as 12-year-old children don't carry ID (yet, and boy, do I hope they don't go that route. Sheesh).
I also picked this up and watched it Saturday morning. $3.99 for a sealed copy of Beyond Thunderdome? I call that a Thunderdeal! (sorry).
