Wednesday, April 21, 2010
What I'm reading
I have a pile of books I'm at various stages of reading, but right now I'm reading these two:
Good practical advice. I've learned some things, and I understand some things better. (Like, did you know women get pregnant by having sex? Just kidding.)
A new collection of never-before published zombie stories.
Before I go to sleep I read a few chapters of the dad book, followed by one of the zombie stories. Yes, I have had some weird dreams this week.
Good practical advice. I've learned some things, and I understand some things better. (Like, did you know women get pregnant by having sex? Just kidding.)
A new collection of never-before published zombie stories.Before I go to sleep I read a few chapters of the dad book, followed by one of the zombie stories. Yes, I have had some weird dreams this week.

