Tuesday, April 13, 2010
What the hell?
Last night I dreamed I walked into a public restroom and caught my reflection in the mirror and I looked like this:
Not so much the shirt, but I had a full beard and long hair that was pretty much a mullet. My first thought upon awakening was "Dennis Wilson." Middle Wilson brother, drummer of the Beach Boys. First band member to release a solo album, and it got great critical reviews (to the anger of Mike Love, Beach Boy cousin and a real douche bag (he's the one who tried to call out Mick Jagger at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony here. If you're a real masochistic person you can watch his entire five-minute train wreck of a speech here!)

Anywho... I dreamed I look like that. What on earth does that mean?
Not so much the shirt, but I had a full beard and long hair that was pretty much a mullet. My first thought upon awakening was "Dennis Wilson." Middle Wilson brother, drummer of the Beach Boys. First band member to release a solo album, and it got great critical reviews (to the anger of Mike Love, Beach Boy cousin and a real douche bag (he's the one who tried to call out Mick Jagger at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony here. If you're a real masochistic person you can watch his entire five-minute train wreck of a speech here!)

Anywho... I dreamed I look like that. What on earth does that mean?


