Friday, April 09, 2010

 

What a day!

Holy shit, I would be hard pressed to say how this could have been a better day. My last spring book of the season (of FOUR, if you're counting, and yes, that's a LOT!) went to the printer today, and HEY, BY THE WAY, it's the #1 BESTSELLER on our website right now! So yeah, that's freaking awesome that people are preordering the thing in droves! Yay!

Then we took a half-day off and headed to the our place at the river, and L's mom brought over a giant bag of baby clothes she simply HAD to buy. (Did I mention we're having the first baby among SIX daughters, and we have SIX grandparents itching to spoil something? Yay for being first!)

The weather was beautiful, and my father-in-law grilled steaks for us. We wandered back to our place early enough to catch the Caps game and it was AWESOME! I'll spare you the details you don't care about, but it was great!

Quick backstory: When we had the house built, I am sitting in what was originally going to be the garage, but at the last minute we came to our senses and had the builder insert a wall of glass doors where the garage door was going to be (facing the Chesapeake Bay) and had the room insulated and drywalled. Now it's our playroom, with a huge TV and a pool table. So it is the room where hockey games are watched.

Comments:
Do you write/publish under a pseudonym or am I missing something?!?!
 
I'm an editor, not an author! I'm Mr. Behind The Scenes. I make the authors look good!
 
Wow, did you think I WROTE four books in one season? That WOULD be amazing!
 
smacky wrote: "Wow, did you think I WROTE four books in one season? That WOULD be amazing!"

Ummmm....NO...of course not....nope, did NOT think that at all. Unh uh!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?