Sunday, April 11, 2010
Photo Fun Time!
I took this pic with my phone's camera, which actually gave it a nice washed-out look that suits the subject.
Concept Boba Fett poses with a Vespa scooterYesterday I did the shopping and completely cleaned out L's office (which will be the kid's room down here), moving all of her cookbooks and knitting books onto a bookcase in my room (all the Marvel Legends and DC Direct figs got dumped into a bin to make room).
Comments:
<< Home
...and by "dumped into a bin" you mean lovingly placed and stored for future display and/or handing over to the kid, right!
Rest assured, Mock. Smacky's love for Captain Marvel knows no bounds. He would never mistreat his action figures.
But you know what? I already know I won't care if the kid beats the crap out of them playing. As long as he'd having fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home

