Thursday, April 08, 2010
Comics and dogs
(1) Our boy dog likes TV. He recognizes the music from certain commercials that have dogs in them and runs into the room if he hears the music! I'm not kidding! This comic is the natural progression of his TV love:

(2) In this one, I just saw it and went "awww" because I pictured our boy hanging out with our dogs... and I'm a big pussy.


(2) In this one, I just saw it and went "awww" because I pictured our boy hanging out with our dogs... and I'm a big pussy.

Comments:
<< Home
What does Boy Dog like, specifically? I always get a kick out of the "It's baaaaaacon!" Beggin' Strips commercials, even though they've been on TV for years and I'm not a dog. I've never seen puppies as happy as the bacon puppies!
Our little cat (Joe) doesn't calm down often, but when she does, she likes balls. For me, that's usually a basketball game; for Paul, it's Metroid.
I've been spotty with Facebook and even blogs lately (wince) -- but I'm trying to keep up! Have you picked out a room for the baby and a color theme or scheme? Where are you registered?
Post a Comment
Our little cat (Joe) doesn't calm down often, but when she does, she likes balls. For me, that's usually a basketball game; for Paul, it's Metroid.
I've been spotty with Facebook and even blogs lately (wince) -- but I'm trying to keep up! Have you picked out a room for the baby and a color theme or scheme? Where are you registered?
<< Home

