Friday, April 30, 2010

 

Casual Caps Friday!

Using the iPad as a mirror

Another great thing about my job is that I haven't worn a tie since March 2009 when I attended our conference in Boston. In fact, we don't really have a dress code as such. Nothing formally written anyway. I don't push it, and I generally stick to khakis and a shirt Monday through Thursday. Fridays are for jeans though. And today I decided to wear one of my new Caps jerseys (a Mike Green #32 white away jersey). I got three jerseys in one ebay auction and ended up paying the cost of one of them! I received them one day after the auction via UPS Ground from the seller in Fredericksburg (about 50 miles south from me).

The other two jerseys are...

a Mike Green #32 red home jersey (that did indeed still have the tags attached)


and a Rod Langway #5 "Throwback" jersey in the 1980s style.


Just for fun, I flipped the first photo so you can read it:



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?