Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

The post AFTER the post

I have no idea how to follow up a post about becoming a first-time father, so I'm going to do a 180 and post some random pics I found on my hard drive. I do confess they are all pictures I took, or thing I own. Here we go:

Ming and Flash (being watched by Scully and Mulder)

The first Boba Fett figure (from my childhood) and the original Concept Fett (from my adulthood (Lego Fett at far left).

Ladies and gentlemen, The Captain Marvels!

Batman, Luke Cage, and the first Iron Man armor.

M.O.D.O.K.

The Doctor, Rose, Captain Jack, and K-9.

Comments:
I love the way The Batman is posed. That Batman and the Batgirl that came with him are two of my kids favorites...
 
4 Captain Marvels?
 
One was a gift and three were on clearance. Don't judge me! I couldn't resist that '70s head of hair!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?