Tuesday, February 23, 2010
N E W S
I really don't want to announce this on Facebook yet, but I have to tell someone, so I thought of the small circle of blog readers I have (all four of you?).
Here we go...

Here we go...

Laura just had her 12th week appointment.
Our first appointment to see the baby.
We also heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Due date is September 6.
I'm going to be a dad.
HOLY SHIT.
Our first appointment to see the baby.
We also heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time.Due date is September 6.
I'm going to be a dad.
HOLY SHIT.
Comments:
<< Home
Ooh, I'm a couple days late to the party. Super-mega-ultra congrats to both of you! A new chapter in your life is about to begin.
I'm not very pregnant-savvy, so what's the timeline for finding out whether it's a boy or a girl? (Also, do you care?)
I'm not very pregnant-savvy, so what's the timeline for finding out whether it's a boy or a girl? (Also, do you care?)
We could find out at the next sonogram in about three weeks, yes, we want to know, and though I think it will be a girl and Laura thinks it will be a boy, I don't think either of us would throw a tantrum if incorrect.
When my wife was pregnant, I (jokingly) said to everyone that we don't care if it is a boy or a girl, as long as it is healthy...and a boy.
Will you be sharing name possibilities anywhere?
Post a Comment
Will you be sharing name possibilities anywhere?
<< Home

