Friday, October 16, 2009

 

y a w n

I do spend a lot of time surfing the web at home. I just don't blog much recently. I just saw I have 918 posts. That's since October 2004 (just over five years ago). That's about 184 posts a year, or about a post every three days.

But the last few months I've been SLACKING.

Tomorrow I plan on sorting the Power Man & Iron Fist issues I bought at the last comic show and seeing if I do indeed have a complete run now. It's possible. Exciting times!

Comments:
PM & IF, huh? I would like to know your comic interests...why certain series resonate for you. I'd read those posts...

...or if those sort of posts exist in the earlier part of your blogging experience, steer me that way...
 
...I thought I had something else...
 
Okay, Mock. I'll work on a post about comics I dig now... and why. Thanks for the idea!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?