Monday, October 26, 2009

 

Weekend Update

Had a very relaxing weekend. L and I went out to lunch on a rainy Saturday, then relaxed and watched the Caps win a hockey game Saturday night. Sunday we noticed the top left corner of the freezer door wasn't sealing completely, letting out cold air. I decided the door was too low for some reason and needed to be raised. I took a blurry pic with my phone and headed to the hardware store to search for plastic washers.

Walking in the door of Home Depot I saw this:


If there's anything a guy wants, it's twice the torque, am I right, fellas?

It's just a basic ratchet driver, but damn, it kicks ass. And I hate digging around for the right size ratchet. Finished the fridge repair in about five minutes (including completely removing the freezer door and setting it on the floor!) so it was definitely $10 well spent.

There was a Halloween store across from where we had lunch, and I saw and coveted this:

WANT


I doubt I will ever own it, but it would be awesome.

Comments:
Now any weekend that involves Home Depot, manly repair work AND life size Star Wars costumes....yeah, THAT'S a good weekend!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?