Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Two things on Tuesday
A quick internet search confirmed what I feared this morning: I'm dressed like the guy from Blue's Clues today. Proof:

<---Steve Me--->
We've been selling items like crazy on Amazon: old CDs, DVDs, and paperbacks. Last night we sold something to our first celebrity. I don't want to say his name and have it come up in a search, so here's a clue (from one of my favorite movies of all time!):
How cool is that? He bought a Roxy Music CD from me. He's frugal!
(By the way, he used an alias on the shipping label, but his real name came up on the account order,
with an address in Studio City, California!)


<---Steve Me--->
=====================================================================
We've been selling items like crazy on Amazon: old CDs, DVDs, and paperbacks. Last night we sold something to our first celebrity. I don't want to say his name and have it come up in a search, so here's a clue (from one of my favorite movies of all time!):
How cool is that? He bought a Roxy Music CD from me. He's frugal!(By the way, he used an alias on the shipping label, but his real name came up on the account order,
with an address in Studio City, California!)

