Thursday, September 17, 2009
Still less whiny than "New Hope" era Skywalker!
Poor Wil Wheaton, circa 1993. No wonder people hated Wesley. Not only did Wil have to contend with how his character was written on TV, he had to deal with scifi loving comic book readers, who can be even MORE anal and unforgiving than trekkies.
Still... awesome pic, huh? Stolen (with respect) from Siskoid's Blog of Geekery, where he does great reviews of the Trek comics, as well as a weekly ROM, Spaceknight feature!
Wish I had posted this yesterday so I could call it Wesley Wednesday, but I was at the dentist getting a crown and choking on tooth dust!
Here's to Wesley! Proof that society will never find a cure for the awkward teen years!
Still... awesome pic, huh? Stolen (with respect) from Siskoid's Blog of Geekery, where he does great reviews of the Trek comics, as well as a weekly ROM, Spaceknight feature!Wish I had posted this yesterday so I could call it Wesley Wednesday, but I was at the dentist getting a crown and choking on tooth dust!
Here's to Wesley! Proof that society will never find a cure for the awkward teen years!

