Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

News and an apology

Sorry, poor neglected blog. I'm taking a half-day today and the wife and I are going to see Jimmy Buffett! She got us 13th row tickets for our anniversary! Wooo!

I'll post a few pics on Facebook soon.

I still love you, blog. Twitter is just so damn easy. Twitter's my friend with benefits, but you'll always be my forever girl, blog. Promise!

Comments:
Are you wearing a Hawaiian shirt?? Enjoy the concert!
 
LT_VT on Twitter recently bemoaned the wealth of social media he had available to him....I scoffed at the time, as I only had Twitter and my one blog....now Facebook, supplemental blogs and the real world have me neglecting them all....

....er....enjoy the long weekend!
 
I know just how you feel. Only instead of reading other people's blogs in a timely matter, I just check their twitters. Or Facebooks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?